5.3K views

I applied for a loan without knowing all of the details as I was in a bad situation and needed the money (for expensive car repairs). I was approved but once I found out the repayment terms, $500 a month payment for 84 months on a 5K loan, I said forget it.

I was called daily, sometimes several times a day, and pressured into taking this loan. I stood my ground and refused. After several weeks of daily harassment, they sent me a letter stating my loan application was denied and they would report it to the credit bureau.

They are a sleazy, predatory company and if you don't cave in to their scam loan they intentionally decline the same loan they initially approved you on. I firmly believe in Karma and know they will get thiers one day.

Had an Experience with Western Sky Financial?

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1314209

Car loan

The world can only develop through us even and by our effort provided each day.Me I contribute in my own way to the essort of the world for a peaceful planet.

All of you who read me I remain available to bring my grain of salt to your epannouissement.I'll give you a loan legally with 2% interest rate.

E-mail:sarayool2017@gmail.com

sarayool2017@gmail.com

DIRECT SERVICE ONLINE FIRM

HEAD OFFICE---Richmond Road,Worthing, United Kingdom

EMAIL--[directserviceonlinefirm@gmail.com]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

We give out loans from the range of $1,000 to $90,000,000.at an interest

of 2% Interest rate. Interested clients should please fill our form below- NAME-------------- COUNTRY----------- ADDRESS-------------- AMOUNT OF LOAN NEEDED------- PURPOSE OF LOAN ------------ SCAN AND ATTACH YOUR IDENTITY CARD-- OFFICE/HOME PHONE NUMBER----------- GENDER--------------------------- via- [directserviceonlinefirm@gmail.com] ROSE WILLIAMS EMAIL--[directserviceonlinefirm@gmail.com] DIRECT SERVICE ONLINE FIRM

Milan, Lombardy, Italy #1037811

Sanjate, da gredo svojo hišo.Želite, da bi dobili kredit za

Predlagana sprememba avtomobila.

Financiranje študija

vaši otroci.

Obnova vaše hiše in jo zavrnila

hipotekarna posojila.To ni zelo resna, saj vam nudimo

zagotoviti posojilo, ki mora biti verodostojen v 2000 € 10.000.000 € na

zelo privlačna obrestna mera od 1 do 30 let rimborso.E-mail: leorosantos96@gmail.com

Milan, Lombardy, Italy #1037809

Sognate di procedere la vostra casa.Volete ottenere un credito per un

progetto di cambiamento d'automobile.

Di finanziamento degli studi dei

vostri bambini.

Di rinnovamento della vostra casa e si voi rifiutato

ai mutui ipotecari.Questo non è molto grave poiché mettiamo a vostra

disposizione un prestito credibile che va del 2000€ a 10.000.000€ su un tasso d'interesse molto interessante di 1 a 30 anni di rimborso.E-mail:leorosantos96@gmail.com

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #934560

I am Mrs ANA VEGAS by name, i am a citizen of Las Vegas USA, i have been looking forward for a real and genuine loan company for the past 6 months and all i got was group of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day, they duped me of $5,000 without giving anything in return, all my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated, i find it very difficult to feed my family, i never wanted to have anything to do with loan companies on net again, because i never trusted any loan company since i was scammed, so i went to borrow some money from a friend, i told him all that happened and he said he can help me, that he knows a good loan company that can help me, that he just got a loan from them, he directed me on how to apply for the loan, i did as he told me, i applied, though i never believed but i tried and to my greatest surprise my loan was granted to me within 48 hours, i could not believe, i am happy again and i am thanking God for making me to locate this genuine loan company like this, please i advise everyone out there who are in need of a reliable loan, trusted and capable of paying back at the due time of funds to contact (kelvinbrownloanfirm@gmail.com) and be free from scams on the internet. they will never disappoint you

to ana #942495

how much do pay him ana?

austinebest9
Usak, Usak, Turkey #883614

Do you need 100% Finance?I can service your financial need with less payback problem that is why we fund you for just 3%.

Whatever your circumstances, self employed, retired, have a poor credit rating, we could help. Flexible repayment over 3 to 20 years.Contact us at:austinebest9@gmail.com

1. Full Names:............................

2. Contact Address:.......................

Loan Amount Needed:....................

4. Duration of the Loan...................

Direct Telephone Number:.................Best Regards, Mr Austine

Hi everyone here.What Christine Coleman said is very true though i may not know her.

I experienced it first hand also. It was this organization called fidelity loan firm (f.l.f)that really helped me to pay my medical bills when i was in dare need of money because i am a widow. A friend of my also directed me to them. when i was about to do a major operation and i had no money at that time, they came to my rescue and in less than 48 hours, i got my loan.

But to say the truth, i was nervous and scared at first because i have been scammed twice. But when i summoned up courage and follow their lending policies along with my friends advice, at the end i found myself smiling. If not for them, maybe i would have been dead by now. I have even taken another loan from them start my business after my recovery which i am also paying back now.

My only advice now is that any body who is really in need of loan should contact them with their email via: fidelityloanfirm@outlook.com and get a loan from them.Thanks.(Olivia)

to Olivia #942493

how do you pay him Olivia?

PSF FINANCE LTD

EMAIL:---{ pacificstandardfinance@yahoo.com }

===============

PSF FINANCE LTD This is a charitable

and christian loan organization formed to help our Christians all

over the world who are going through financial crises.Our obligation

is helping the needy to gain financial stability in order to meet with

the demands of living. And helping those who are in financial crises.

If you are experiencing a hard blow of bad luck, don’t loose hope

PSF FINANCE LTD IS here to help you. We give out loans from the range of

$1,000 to $90,000,000. Our loans are well insured and maximum security

is our priority, at an interest of 2% rate.

LOAN Key Benefits