Western Sky Financial Loans - BEWARE!!!
I applied for a loan without knowing all of the details as I was in a bad situation and needed the money (for expensive car repairs). I was approved but once I found out the repayment terms, $500 a month payment for 84 months on a 5K loan, I said forget it.
I was called daily, sometimes several times a day, and pressured into taking this loan. I stood my ground and refused. After several weeks of daily harassment, they sent me a letter stating my loan application was denied and they would report it to the credit bureau.
They are a sleazy, predatory company and if you don't cave in to their scam loan they intentionally decline the same loan they initially approved you on. I firmly believe in Karma and know they will get thiers one day.106fb24d review #308694
You may also like
- "FRAUD ALERT - Camerin Hawthorne (Phoenix, Arizona) Infiniti Advocates, Metropolis Loans, The BK Store. Camerin Hawthorne is a ***-artist from Phoenix Arizona who does frequent real estate fraud, mortgage loan modification..."
- "i had received a account now prepaid debit card in mail i activated it. they say to go to nearest family dollar store and buy greendot money pak reload card...."
- " I would like to complain about Mrs. Janet Coates , a teacher in a primary school Akrotiri base RAF and Marios Tingis Officer in Akrotiri RAF Base..."
- "EXTREME WARNING!!! This evil, hideous vet named Mark Nunez has done something bad to our pet behind the doors to make him sick (either gave him some improper medication or..."
- "Bought a samsung 45h700 model. Just over 30 days into it the machine over fills the water causing it to unbalance and make grinding sound. The dryer is also leaking...."
- "My dad went to get new teeth at the Chattanooga (Hamilton Place) location. After his 7th trip and sores in his mouth, missing work, not to mention gas and time....."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- " Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu has scammed many people who bought dogs from her while she was on Puppyfind.com. She is also the same person who owns a..."
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."