Western Sky Financial Loans - BEWARE!!!
I applied for a loan without knowing all of the details as I was in a bad situation and needed the money (for expensive car repairs). I was approved but once I found out the repayment terms, $500 a month payment for 84 months on a 5K loan, I said forget it.
I was called daily, sometimes several times a day, and pressured into taking this loan. I stood my ground and refused. After several weeks of daily harassment, they sent me a letter stating my loan application was denied and they would report it to the credit bureau.
They are a sleazy, predatory company and if you don't cave in to their scam loan they intentionally decline the same loan they initially approved you on. I firmly believe in Karma and know they will get thiers one day.118ec2e2 review #308694
You may also like
- "76 Cal. App. 4th 970, Appeal Decision on W.A. Rose V. Municipal Court (1959) 176 Cal.App. 2d 67 Plaintiff appeals the decision of the lower court to award Rosa Macias the sum..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "Blessed be baskets CeO Sylvia Nagel has been harassing church organizations and reverends for over a year. She Has committed acts of slander harassment and various other civil crimes against more..."
- "I had a shop install a suncore conversion kit on my 04 Range Rover & shortly after it began making a noise. The right front lower bracket wasn't properly welded..."
- "I ordered flowers for my friends birthday at 10 am. I paid about $6 extra for a delivery before 3 pm. I ordered the picture as is. Total came to..."
- "Had Central Security since 2009, installed a new system with my cable company due to my current system being outdated and faulty. When I went to cancel they told..."
- "Tucson! After years of saving, and a career change on the part of my wife (she became an RN), we'd finally arrived! This was to be both the first..."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."