Western Sky Financial Loans - BEWARE!!!
I applied for a loan without knowing all of the details as I was in a bad situation and needed the money (for expensive car repairs). I was approved but once I found out the repayment terms, $500 a month payment for 84 months on a 5K loan, I said forget it.
I was called daily, sometimes several times a day, and pressured into taking this loan. I stood my ground and refused. After several weeks of daily harassment, they sent me a letter stating my loan application was denied and they would report it to the credit bureau.
They are a sleazy, predatory company and if you don't cave in to their scam loan they intentionally decline the same loan they initially approved you on. I firmly believe in Karma and know they will get thiers one day.review #308694
You may also like
- "WTF I SENT $699.00cdn to them for this info package and yet to recieve anything at all DO NOT SEND A N Y MONEY WHATSOEVER PERIOD,,, I'M OUT $700.00 WHAT..."
- "This is not an anonymous posting; the complaints made against the unscrupulous duo Khadiyjah and Vergil D Perryman Jr and their various dubious and corrupt companies, under the banner of..."
- "Michael Louis Stokes Jr conned my mother out of $500k, her life savings to buy "gold" notes that were suppose to be worth 1.3 million at the time. After..."
- "Had Central Security since 2009, installed a new system with my cable company due to my current system being outdated and faulty. When I went to cancel they told..."
- "I've rented hundreds of cars in my life,and I never had an experience like my one with Thrifty. I had a AAA promo and was promised a good deal on a..."
- "I mistakenly signed up for the Puppy Wellness Plan with auto monthly payments...BIG MISTAKE!... Once Banfield has your credit card on file; you are subject to whatever they choose to..."
- "Went for a regular facial at Ulta Salon, 7265 Arroyo Crossing Parkway.This was a facial from ***.It was a experience that I will never forget.The lady that did..."
- "We made an appt 2 weeks ago for tile repair they never showed up. Claimed it was raining well not where we live. It took 24 hrs to finally..."
- "Funny chat, but since Blur is a mod this app started sucking. ..."