I applied for a loan without knowing all of the details as I was in a bad situation and needed the money (for expensive car repairs). I was approved but once I found out the repayment terms, $500 a month payment for 84 months on a 5K loan, I said forget it.
I was called daily, sometimes several times a day, and pressured into taking this loan. I stood my ground and refused. After several weeks of daily harassment, they sent me a letter stating my loan application was denied and they would report it to the credit bureau.
They are a sleazy, predatory company and if you don't cave in to their scam loan they intentionally decline the same loan they initially approved you on. I firmly believe in Karma and know they will get thiers one day.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 5K Loan
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I went to ask for Devere Group to transfer my UK pension abroad from the UK. Well, last time I do that! They said sorry we can not help as..."
- "Before I even begin this review, I will be more than happy to provide bank statement transactions and my payment booklet to prove I was not only on-time with all..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "When I bought a bag of Tyson boneless chicken breast, I "count" how many of them and thought it was a good deal, but when I was using them, I..."
- "Frazier Spoon and Co., PLLC - Consumers beware! Certified public accountant Thomas K. Frazier formally disciplined for the willful falsification of tax filings. Update 7-23-13 - The AZ State Board of..."
- "I bought a a 2012 road warrior 3950. ($80,000) the rubber around all 3 of my slides has turned into gewy rubber to the point they are now..."
- "I was worried about my money. As dhgate says false tracking number suspected. dhgate representative was very nice.And assure me that my money is complete safe with dhgate secure bank..."
- "DISGRACEFUL, GIMMICKY COMPANY POLICIES include: (1) Failing to deliver beds that are as high quality as company advertises. (2) Delivery + return fees ($360): customers who finance the bed and..."
- "I purchased a 4 Star room in NYC for a steal at $200, yes 4 star room! I was excited to get such a nice property for such a..."