Western Sky Financial Loans - BEWARE!!!
I applied for a loan without knowing all of the details as I was in a bad situation and needed the money (for expensive car repairs). I was approved but once I found out the repayment terms, $500 a month payment for 84 months on a 5K loan, I said forget it.
I was called daily, sometimes several times a day, and pressured into taking this loan. I stood my ground and refused. After several weeks of daily harassment, they sent me a letter stating my loan application was denied and they would report it to the credit bureau.
They are a sleazy, predatory company and if you don't cave in to their scam loan they intentionally decline the same loan they initially approved you on. I firmly believe in Karma and know they will get thiers one day.c254103
You may also like
- "Let Maricopa County Sherrif's office know where JOHN COMMON is by sending them a tip. You DON'T have to give your name. JOHN COMMON has an ARREST WARRANT. Click here to let Police..."
- "The statements made by Earth Power International Vergil Perryman on their brochure is lies and completely false and misleading as of the end of 2012 all 102 megawatt solar..."
- "TSP President Volodimyr P. Pigida, and TSP Vice President Marina Bondarenko were the leaders behind the online hybrid ponzi/pyramid scam Trend Sound Promoter, TS Music Catalog, TS Music Publishing, Ect...."
- "Purchased a new 13 Blue Ridge 5th Wheel from our local dealer. From the FIRST trip out...living room slide will come out while traveling. We have stopped as..."
- "Bought a consigned Roche Bobois sofa at The Estate Sale Consignment store in Palm Springs this past season (winter 2014). It was a beautiful small sofa that appeared to be..."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "My wife and I stayed at this hotel for over 70-days this summer (June, July, & August, 2013) while our home was being repaired. The public needs to be aware..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."